Dr. Neil BresslerChiropractor in Homestead & Miami Florida
- Born and raised in central New Jersey
- College in Boston at Northeastern University
- 1998 Dr. Bressler graduated Cleveland Chiropractic College – dual degrees in Bachelor of Science in Human Biology and a Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 2000 Dr. Bressler opened his first office in Union, New Jersey
- 2001 Dr. Bressler opened his second office in Metuchen, NJ
- 2015 Dr. Bressler opened in Homestead Florida
- 2018 Dr. Bressler opened in Miami Florida
- 2023 Dr. Bressler opened in Coral Springs
- Office specialize in quick pain relief and minimal life interruptions.
NEIL D. BRESSLER, D.C.
Completed his education as a Chiropractic Physician in 1998. Dr. Bressler obtained his license in several states and practiced with an established Chiropractor enhancing his skill and education before establishing his own practice in 2000. Since opening his own office, Dr. Bressler has been caring for and improving the quality of life for countless numbers of patients. His practice ranges from infants to automobile accident injuries to geriatrics. He has incorporated pain management into his practice as a specialty.
Dr. Bressler continued his education obtaining certification to perform MUA (Manipulation Under Anesthesia), which is a non-invasive form of pain management, at local one day surgery centers. This procedure often prevents surgery or a life of pain medication. Whatever problem you have you can rest assured that Dr. Bressler will explain your problem in detail. You can also rest assured that Dr. Bressler has the knowledge and ability to gently relieve your pain.
To View My Credentials Click Here